Friday, December 4, 2009

Introduction

I've created this blog as way for me to organize my thoughts on Buddhism and the Dharma. My intention is to post thoughts, concepts, ideas, stories and the like that pertain to the Dharma which I feel are particularly meaningful or have helped me to further understand the Dharma. I am a simple lay person and by no means an authority on Buddhism. What is written her is merely my own interpretation of the Dharma in an attempt to better understand it and to make it a greater part of my life.

I have chosen to name this blog Walking the Path because I really like that analogy for explaining what practicing Buddhism is about. I've heard this analogy used often and it just makes sense to me. Practicing Buddhism is not an all or nothing endeavor, it is like a journey with its ups and downs, its beauty and its obstacles.

So, let the journey begin ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment